We did a lot of research into chandeliers and sconces before we came around to these lanterns. We liked the shape of these little Moroccan lanterns for hanging above the set and the the shape of these stagecoach lanterns for hanging on posts around the lower part of the set. The problem was that the stagecoach lanterns were too big and the Moroccan lanterns were too small, we needed to switch the sizes.
I cut pieces from matte board. It took some experimenting to get the math right, but eventually I got pieces with the correct angle to fit together into a hexagon, with sides that matched the large lantern and the small one.
I did a first coat of polyacrylic sealer tinted with just a touch of brown paint.