Thursday, June 10, 2010

Computer Problems

Sorry I haven't posted anything in so long. I'm having some computer issues (actually writing this post on a borrowed computer), but everything should be back to normal soon and I'll be back telling you about some exciting projects including a nose for Pinocchio that grows and shrinks and a Bi-plane that assembles on stage in seconds. 
Until then here are some links to some fun/interesting blogs I've been reading lately:

Apologies to Meredith Wilson A word about play selection and audience selection
Fans Ignite the Engine  On the difference between patrons and fans
Who writes it, Who reads it Over on 2amtheatre, a great post about connecting to your community

And if you're up for a laugh- Eric and Andy's Reviews you can Iews I can't get enough of these guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment